Burlington Public Library provides meeting rooms for rent in library facilities.
- Rooms may be rented for up to four hours (half day) or up to eight hours (full day) on any one day.
- Bookings must be made at least five days before the requested date, except for the Small Meeting Room at Central.
- Liability insurance coverage is included in the room rental fee. See Related Links below for a summary of the liability insurance coverage.
- To request a room, please submit an online request (see Related Links). Please note: You are not required to have a Burlington Public Library card to reserve a room at the library.
- Cancellations may be done through Manage My Reservations or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Rental fees are fully refunded by cheque when a booking is cancelled more than 48 hours before scheduled date and time.
- No fees are refunded if a booking is cancelled within 48 hours of the event.
- Fees may be waived if cancellation is due to an exceptional circumstance, such as a snowstorm.
- Renters must bring their own refreshments and supplies, and make sure the room is left tidy and clean.
- Harmony Cafe is located inside Central Library. Please call 905.639.3611 ext 1125 for catering information.
- There is a basic rate for a half day and a full day for each room.
- There is a Non-Profit Rate for eligible non-profit groups and organizations.
- The basic rate includes equipment such as table and chairs, smart television, flip charts etc.
- Clean up and damage (if required)