Burlington Public Library provides meeting rooms for rent in library facilities. Please read the Community & Event Space Rental Policy for detailed information every room renter needs to know. Here are some highlights:
- All rooms are rented in one-hour blocks except for Centennial Hall at Central, which requires a minimum 4-hour booking.
- Bookings must be made at least four days before the requested date, except for the Small Meeting Room and Frank Rose Room at Central, which can be booked on the same day.
- Rooms can be reserved up to six month in advance.
- Liability insurance coverage is included in the room rental fee.
- Go to 'Reserve a Room' (under Related links) to request a reservation and to find room-specific details such as pricing, availability, capacity, equipment etc.
- Cancellations may be done through Manage My Reservations or contact us at email@example.com. A $15 fee is charged for all cancellations. Refunds are issued directly to the credit card that was used at the time of booking.