Computer use is on a first-come, first-served basis for up to 120-minutes/day; no appointment is required.
- Printing/faxing: Cash payment through the printer or debit is available.
- You can send a fax through a printer at three branches: New Appleby, Tansley Woods, Central 1st floor.
- Food and drink are not allowed at the computer desks.
- Computers, keyboards, and workstations are cleaned throughout the day. Wipes are available if you want to wipe down your computer station before use.
- You need a BPL library card to log on. Your password is typically the last four digits of your telephone number, unless you've changed it.
- If you don't yet have a library card number, you can apply online—see Related links below
- You must click the I AGREE button to connect to the library's network from our Internet Access Policy screen.
- All users who sign in remain anonymous.
- All information, saved or not, is lost when your session ends.
- The computer automatically locks after 10 minutes of non-activity. It will stay locked for 10 more minutes, then the session will end unless activity resumes.
All PACs have a Windows 10 operating systems and are loaded with:
- Microsoft Office 2016
- Inkscape graphics software
- GIMP image software
- Upgraded apps like VLC Media Player, Google Earth, Adobe Reader etc.