The Library has Fitbit personal health and fitness trackers that you can borrow. Get motivated to reach your goals by tracking your activity, exercise, sleep, and more.
Fitbit Charge 3:
- Syncs with iPhone 4S and up, iPad 3 and up, leading Android devices, Windows 10, Mac OS 10.6 and up.
- Battery life: 7-10 days
- Charge time: 1-2 hours
- Water-resistant (50m)
- Small (5.5”-7.1”) and large (7.1”-8.6”) wristbands included
Borrowing a Fitbit:
- Fitbits can be borrowed for 1 week by adult, senior and teen cardholders.
- If a device is damaged or lost, you are responsible for the full replacement value ($199)
- Return to circulation desk; do not use drop box or return slot
- To create a Fitbit account, download the free Fitbit app from the app store on your phone or tablet, or go to accounts.fitbit.com/login in your web browser.
- Please clear your user data prior to returning the Fitbit to the library. Go to Settings on the device, then select About then Clear User Data.