You can access New York Times with your library card for a 72-hour period as frequently as you want. You only need to create your NYTimes account once; however, you will need to visit BPL's Resources page every 72 hours to re-activate ongoing access to your New York Times account.
How to Use
First time - Use only when activating the access period:
- Select this link to REDEEM a NYTimes code for 72-hours access and create an online account.
- Follow the links to login to your account and start enjoying NYTimes.
All subsequent times:
- Click on LOGIN directly to your NYTimes account
- IF you get an error message, your 72-hour access period may have ended. Please go back and click REDEEM again.
- Follow login link from that page to enjoy NYTimes.